- Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Level 4 NZRC or Equivalent
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Level 5 NZRC or Equivalent
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Level 6 NZRC or Equivalent
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Level 7
Need a quote?
Click here to complete our quotation form if you need a indepth quote for your training, medic or health and safety requirements.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Level 4 NZRC or Equivalent
Successful trainees receive ACLS Level 4 NZRC or Equivalent
Up to 4 Hours
$200 + GST per person (NZRC Exam - $30)
People trained to this level will have a practical working knowledge of Automated External Defibrillation (AED) as well as practical skills including airway control using a laryngeal mask ariway (LMA), precordial thump, IV Insertion and the prepartion of emergency drugs for administraion by higher level rescuers. They will also have an understanding of the principles of manual defibrillation and advanced airway methods (such as endotracheal intubation) in order that they may assist higher rescuers with these procedures.
This course is designed for General Practitioners, Hospital Nursing Supervisors, Intermediate LIfe Support Paramedics, Occupational Health Nurses, Experienced On-Site Medics and Dentistis
This course is NZ Dental Association Approved
The course covers everything included in the Basic Life Support course plus:
- Use of suction and insertion of oropharyngeal airways
- Supraglottic airway device (eg. LMA) insertion during CPR
- Overview of intraosseous access
- Management of anaphylaxis
- Adult and child case simulations