- Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Level 4 NZRC or Equivalent
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Level 5 NZRC or Equivalent
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Level 6 NZRC or Equivalent
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Level 7
Need a quote?
Click here to complete our quotation form if you need a indepth quote for your training, medic or health and safety requirements.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Level 5 NZRC or Equivalent
Successful trainees receive ACLS Level 5 NZRC or Equivalent
Up to 6 Hours
$250 plus GST per person (NZRC Exam - $30)
In addition to level 4 skills this group would have the ability to perform basic ECG interpretation and therefore to deliver manual defibrillation and intravenous adrenaline administration. This level would include those health-trained rescuers who may be asked to manage and supervise resuscitation scenarios where little immediate back up is available from higher level rescuers.
For General Practitioners, Hospital Nursing Supervisors, Intermediate Life Support Paramedics, Occupational Health Nurses, Experienced On-Site Medics and Remote Medics.
Royal NZ College General Practive Approved
- Airway Management - Bag Mask Devices, Oropharyngeal Airways, Laryngeal Mask Airways
- Introduction to Intubation (Assist)
- Arrhythmia Recognition
- Manual Defibrillation
- Basic Life Support Revision - AED
- Resuscitation Algorithms - VF/VTT, Asystole, Bradycardias & Tachycardias