- Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Level 4 NZRC or Equivalent
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Level 5 NZRC or Equivalent
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Level 6 NZRC or Equivalent
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Level 7
Need a quote?
Click here to complete our quotation form if you need a indepth quote for your training, medic or health and safety requirements.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Level 6 NZRC or Equivalent
Successful trainees receive ACLS Level 6 NZRC or Equivalent
Up to 2 Days
$650 plus GST per person
These rescuers would have the ability to manage and supervise resuscitation scenarios using the full drug / defibrillation regimens. This may also include endotracheal intubation and the ability to consider and correct a number of conditions that predispose to cardiac arrest.
This level might include trained paramedics and those nursing staff working in specialist units where resuscitation, in the absence of immediate medical back up is a common and expected event. Appropriate hospital units would include coronary, cardiothoracic surgical, intensive care, paediatric and neonatal intensive care units.
- Airway Management - Bag Mask Devices, Oropharyngeal Airways, Nasopharyngeal Airways, Laryngeal Mask Airways & Endotracheal Intubation
- Pharmacology in Resuscitation
- Arrhythmia Recognition
- Manual Defibrillation
- Basic Life Support Revision - AED
- Resuscitation Algorithms - VF/VT, Asystole, PEA, Bradycardias & Tachycardias
ACLS Level 6 Refresher and Short Course
- Duration - Up to 10 hours
- Units as above
- Price: $400 + GST per person (NZRC Exam $30.00)