- Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Level 4 NZRC or Equivalent
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Level 5 NZRC or Equivalent
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Level 6 NZRC or Equivalent
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Level 7
Need a quote?
Click here to complete our quotation form if you need a indepth quote for your training, medic or health and safety requirements.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Level 7
Successful trainees receive ACLS Level 7 NZRC or Equivalent
- One Day course if you have already completed a full level 6/7
- Two Day course for those doing Level 7 for the first time
$650 plus GST per person (Manual additional $110 or hire for $20)
The medical provider level (level 7) is the level of expertise expected of doctors who are not specialists in the fields of resuscitation or emergency care. Although it is recognized that most doctors will have less practical resuscitation experience than many level 6 rescuers, they must possess a theoretical and practical abilities in 6 skills, in addition to a more complete understanding of conditions predisposing to cardiac arrest as well as post arrest management.
- Airway Management - Bag Mask Devices, Oropharyngeal Airways, Nasopharyngeal Airways, Laryngeal Mask Airways & Endotracheal Intubation
- Pharmacology in Resuscitation
- Arrhythmia Recognition
- Manual Defibrillation
- Basic Life Support Revision - AED
- Resuscitation Algorithms - VF/VT, Asystole, PEA, Bradycardias & Tachycardias
ACLS Level 6 Refresher and Short Course
- Duration - Up to 10 hours
- Units as above
- Price: $400 + GST per person (NZRC Exam $30.00)
- Manual $110 or hire for $20