- Intro to Health & Safety Management- Level 3
- Prevent Back Injury
- Electrical Safety
- Manual Handling
- Hearing Conservation
- Drug & Alcohol Awareness
- Management of Discomfort, Pain and Injury (DPI)
Need a quote?
Click here to complete our quotation form if you need a indepth quote for your training, medic or health and safety requirements.
Intro to Health & Safety Management- Level 3NZQA Unit Standards 497, 17602, 17593, 19522
Successful trainees receive
- NZQA Unit Standard 497, Level 1, Credits 3 - Demonstrate knowledge of workplace health and safety requirements
- NZQA Unit Standard 17602, Level 3, Credits 4 - Apply hazard identification and risk assessment procedures in the workplace
- NZQA Unit Standard 17593, Level 2, Credits 4 - Apply safe work practices in the workplace
- NZQA Unit Standard 19522, Level 2, Credits 4 - Undertake job safety analysis
$500 plus GST per person
People credited with these unit standards are able to: Identify and describe legislative rights and responsibilities for workplace health and safety; describe the systems approach to workplace health and safety; and explain how hazards are defined in the HSE Act. Describe hazards that may harm workers, the work environment, and organisations; explain health and safety requirements for hazard control; describe hazard control methods; and identify hazards and apply risk assessment procedures.Identify the principles of workplace safety in a given workplace and demonstrate safe work practices in a specific workplace. Prepare a work method statement; undertake a job safety analysis; and develop safe operating procedures.