- Manage Hazard Identification and Control
- Evaluating OHS Standards and Practice
- OHS Incident Investigation
- Health & Safety Management for Contractors
- Roles of the Health & Safety Rep
- Implement a Health and Safety Plan
Need a quote?
Click here to complete our quotation form if you need a indepth quote for your training, medic or health and safety requirements.
Health & Safety Management for ContractorsNZQA Unit Standard 17595
Successful trainees receive NZQA Unit Standard 17595, Level 4, Credits 8 - Explain health and safety management requirements for contractors working on site
2 Days plus post course assignment
$500 plus GST per person
People credited with this unit standard are able to: identify the legislative and organisational health and safety requirements for engaging contractors to perform work on site; explain how to manage the use of contractors on site to ensure compliance with legislative and organisational health and safety requirements; and explain contractor health and safety performance review requirements.