- Manage Hazard Identification and Control
- Evaluating OHS Standards and Practice
- OHS Incident Investigation
- Health & Safety Management for Contractors
- Roles of the Health & Safety Rep
- Implement a Health and Safety Plan
Need a quote?
Click here to complete our quotation form if you need a indepth quote for your training, medic or health and safety requirements.
OHS Incident InvestigationNZQA Unit Standard 17601
Successful trainees receive NZQA Unit Standard 17601, Level 4, Credits 6 - Produce an occupational health and safety incident investigation
Compulsory Unit for Level 4 Health And Safety Management
1 Day plus post course assignment.
$300 plus GST per person
People credited with this unit standard are able to: explain why workplace accidents need to be reported and investigated; explain the concepts of multiple causation and root-cause analysis; detail an incident investigation process using a hypothetical incident; and produce an incident investigation report based on a documented incident.