- Permit Issuer
- Permit Receiver
- Fall Arrest and Harness Safety
- Employ Height Safety Equipment
- Safe Work Practices at Heights
- Confined Space & Atmospheric Testing Training
- Knowledge of Hazards in Confined Space
- Approved Handlers (HSNO)
- Confined Space for Water Industry
Need a quote?
Click here to complete our quotation form if you need a indepth quote for your training, medic or health and safety requirements.
Approved Handlers (HSNO)NZQA Unit Standard 20645
Successful trainees receive:
- NZQA Unit Standard 20645, Level 3, Credits 3 - Describe the requirements of the HSNO Act 1996 relevant to approved handlers
$400 + GST per person
People credited with this unit standard will be able to describe: the purpose and principles of the Hazardous Substances and New Organisms (HSNO) Act 1996 in terms of hazardous substances; the classification of hazards based on adverse effects of each class of hazard in relation to the HSNO Act; the enforcement and compliance regime for hazardous substances and new organisms in terms of hazardous substances; the requirements for controlling hazardous substances; and the procedures to adopt in an emergency involving hazardous substances in accordance with organisational requirements.