- Permit Issuer
- Permit Receiver
- Fall Arrest and Harness Safety
- Employ Height Safety Equipment
- Safe Work Practices at Heights
- Confined Space & Atmospheric Testing Training
- Knowledge of Hazards in Confined Space
- Approved Handlers (HSNO)
- Confined Space for Water Industry
Need a quote?
Click here to complete our quotation form if you need a indepth quote for your training, medic or health and safety requirements.
Confined Space & Atmospheric Testing TrainingUnit Standards 25510, 17599
Successful trainees receive:
- NZQA Unit Standard 25510, Level 3, Credit 4 - Operate an atmospheric testing device to determine a suitable atmosphere exists to work safely
- NZQA Unit Standard 17599, Level 4, Credit 5 - Plan a confined space entry
$500 + GST per person
People credited with this unit standard are able to: demonstrate knowledge of atmospheric testing in potentially hazardous environments; conduct atmospheric tests; and interpret and respond to atmospheric testing results. They will also be able to: identify hazards and controls within confined spaces; develop an emergency procedure plan; and complete documentation required for confined space entry.