- Permit Issuer
- Permit Receiver
- Fall Arrest and Harness Safety
- Employ Height Safety Equipment
- Safe Work Practices at Heights
- Confined Space & Atmospheric Testing Training
- Knowledge of Hazards in Confined Space
- Approved Handlers (HSNO)
- Confined Space for Water Industry
Need a quote?
Click here to complete our quotation form if you need a indepth quote for your training, medic or health and safety requirements.
Confined Space for Water IndustryUnit Standards 19207, 25510, 18426
Successful trainees receive:
- NZQA Unit Standard 25510, Level 3, Credit 4 - Operate an atmospheric testing device to determine a suitable atmosphere exists to work safely
- NZQA Unit Standard 18426, Level 3, Credit 4 - Demonstrate knowledge of hazards associated with confined spaces
$500 + GST per person
People credited with this unit standard are able to, in the water industry: identify the location, and work procedure to be carried out; examine an entry plan for completeness, and enter, complete work, and withdraw from a confined space.
This unit standard is for people who work on water, or wastewater, or stormwater reticulation systems, which collectively make up water reticulation services.