- Permit Issuer
- Permit Receiver
- Fall Arrest and Harness Safety
- Employ Height Safety Equipment
- Safe Work Practices at Heights
- Confined Space & Atmospheric Testing Training
- Knowledge of Hazards in Confined Space
- Approved Handlers (HSNO)
- Confined Space for Water Industry
Need a quote?
Click here to complete our quotation form if you need a indepth quote for your training, medic or health and safety requirements.
Employ Height Safety EquipmentNZQA Unit Standard 25045
Successful trainees receive:
- NZQA Unit Standard 25045, Level 3, Credits 4 - Employ height safety equipment in the workplace
$300 + GST per person
This unit standard is aimed at people who require basic knowledge and skills of height safety equipment. People credited with this unit standard are able to: identify the common types of height safety equipment employed on height work in the workplace; identify suitable height work equipment; identify suitable anchor points for fall and arrest systems; employ height safety equipment in a workplace environment; and plan rescue techniques and emergency procedures for working at height in the workplace.