- Permit Issuer
- Permit Receiver
- Fall Arrest and Harness Safety
- Employ Height Safety Equipment
- Safe Work Practices at Heights
- Confined Space & Atmospheric Testing Training
- Knowledge of Hazards in Confined Space
- Approved Handlers (HSNO)
- Confined Space for Water Industry
Need a quote?
Click here to complete our quotation form if you need a indepth quote for your training, medic or health and safety requirements.
Fall Arrest and Harness SafetyNZQA Unit Standards 23229, 15757
Successful trainees receive:
- NZQA Unit Standard 23229, Level 3, Credits 4 - Use a safety harness for personal fall prevention when working at height
- NZQA Unit Standard 15757, Level 3, Credits 4 - Use, install and disestablish proprietary fall arrest systems when working at height.
$500 plus GST per person
People credited with this unit standard are able to: demonstrate knowledge of the hazards associated with wearing a safety harness and associated equipment; demonstrate knowledge of safety harnesses and associated systems and equipment; check and fit a safety harness; use a safety harness where a fall hazard exists at height; and demonstrate knowledge of the rescue plan to be activated in the event of a fall. As well as being able to identify anchor points; use proprietary fall arrest systems; and install and disestablish straightforward proprietary fall arrest systems using designated anchor points.
These unit standards meet the requirements for “Best practice guidelines for working at height in New Zealand” for any staff required to work at height and employ harnesses and fall arrest equipment in a building and construction environment
Fall Arrest Refresher
$290 plus GST per person