- Permit Issuer
- Permit Receiver
- Fall Arrest and Harness Safety
- Employ Height Safety Equipment
- Safe Work Practices at Heights
- Confined Space & Atmospheric Testing Training
- Knowledge of Hazards in Confined Space
- Approved Handlers (HSNO)
- Confined Space for Water Industry
Need a quote?
Click here to complete our quotation form if you need a indepth quote for your training, medic or health and safety requirements.
Knowledge of Hazards in Confined SpaceNZQA Unit Standard 18426
Successful trainees receive:
- NZQA Unit Standard 18426, Level 3, Credits 4 - Demonstrate knowledge of hazards associated with confined spaces
$300 + GST per person
This unit standard is for people working in confined spaces. People credited with this unit standard are able to: demonstrate knowledge of confined spaces, and their permit notification and implementation requirements; identify and implement control measures to eliminate, isolate, and minimise the risk of hazards; demonstrate knowledge of monitoring and confined space testing requirements; and describe the responsibilities and duties of people entering confined spaces or conducting observation duties for confined spaces.