- Permit Issuer
- Permit Receiver
- Fall Arrest and Harness Safety
- Employ Height Safety Equipment
- Safe Work Practices at Heights
- Confined Space & Atmospheric Testing Training
- Knowledge of Hazards in Confined Space
- Approved Handlers (HSNO)
- Confined Space for Water Industry
Need a quote?
Click here to complete our quotation form if you need a indepth quote for your training, medic or health and safety requirements.
Permit IssuerNZQA Unit Standard 17590
Successful trainees receive NZQA Unit Standard 17590, Level 4, Credits 6 - Issue worksite specific work permits.
Pre-Requisite: Unit Standard 17602 Apply Hazard ID and Risk Assessment Procedures Level 3, Credits 4. This can be run inconjuntion with this course.
$500 plus gst per person
People credited with this unit standard are able to: explain work permit procedures and requirements; ensure the need for a work permit is properly identified and the worksite is prepared accordingly; issue a work permit; monitor and close the work permit; and audit work permits