- Permit Issuer
- Permit Receiver
- Fall Arrest and Harness Safety
- Employ Height Safety Equipment
- Safe Work Practices at Heights
- Confined Space & Atmospheric Testing Training
- Knowledge of Hazards in Confined Space
- Approved Handlers (HSNO)
- Confined Space for Water Industry
Need a quote?
Click here to complete our quotation form if you need a indepth quote for your training, medic or health and safety requirements.
Safe Work Practices at HeightsNZQA Unit Standard 17600
Successful trainees receive: NZQA Unit Standard 17600, Level 3, Credits 3 - Explain safe work practices for working at heights
$300 plus GST per person
People credited with this unit standard are able to explain the legislative requirements associated with working at heights, and the systems suitable for working at heights.