Learner Wellbeing and Safety
Nau Mai Haere Mai | Welcome | Afio Mai | Aere Mai | Malo e me'a mai | Fakatalofa atu | Bula | Fakaalofa lahi atu | Ulu tonu mai!
The Code sets out the roles and responsibilities of Pro+Med (NZ) Ltd in promoting and supporting your wellbeing, development, and educational achievement.
See the 2023 Code self review here
Under the Code, Pro+Med (NZ) will respect and support you to be:
- Safe, physically, and mentally
- Respected and accepted for who you are
- Supported in your learning and wellbeing
- Connected with your social and cultural networks and
- Able to have your say in decisions about services.
We Want to Hear Your Voice
Pro+Med aims to create an inclusive culture by supporting learner diversity, health, wellbeing, and safety.
We want to hear about your learning experience with Pro+Med, tell us what you like or how you think we might do it better. Your feedback will be used to improve our training.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details of the Code of Practice in English or Te Reo Māori, see the NZQA website.