Pro+Med (NZ) Ltd is a RNZCGP endorsed provider.
Successful learners receive Pro+Med Advanced ACLS Level 2
In addition to immediate skills this group would have the ability to perform basic ECG interpretation and therefore to deliver manual defibrillation and intravenous adrenaline administration. This level would include those health-trained rescuers who may be asked to manage and supervise resuscitation scenarios where little immediate back up is available from higher level rescuers.
For General Practitioners, Nurses in critical areas, Intermediate and Advanced Life Support Paramedics, Experienced On-Site Medics and Remote Medics.
Royal NZ College General Practitioners Approved
- Airway Management - Bag Mask Devices, Oropharyngeal Airways, Laryngeal Mask Airways, Naso Pharyngeal Airways
- Overview of Intubation
- Arrhythmia Recognition
- Manual Defibrillation and pacing
- Basic Life Support Revision - AED
- Resuscitation Algorithms - VF/VTT, Asystole, Bradycardias & Tachycardias
- Adult, Child and Infant scenarios
- 4 hours of pre-course reading
Group bookings and prices - subject to availability - please enquiry within
Help Others to Learn by Sharing This Great Course